The complete, automatically controlled networking of machines and plants using web technologies, is one of the key issues the industry has to face in the future. Learn more about the meaning behind "Industry 4.0” in the exclusive interview with CEO Dr. Gunther Kegel and Dr. Peter Adolphs, Managing Director Development & Marketing, and find out how Pepperl+Fuchs helped to design the market – with a finger on the pulse of the trend.
This and other exciting topics await you in the current newsletter edition NEWS FOR PROCESS AUTOMATION, which is presented in a fresh new design. Have a look behind the scenes, in addition to the latest product highlights. Join us on a trip to Vietnam and get to know the cutting-edge subsidiary of Pepperl+Fuchs.
These and more topics await you:
- Industry 4.0 - How web technologies will result in lasting changes to automation
- Pepper plants are not the only thing that’s growing - Pepperl+Fuchs in Vietnam
- The Intelligent Fieldbus that thinks ahead! - Progressive error detection for maximum plant availability
- PROFIBUS at 2 Kelvin - Pepperl+Fuchs products in use at DESY, one of the world`s leading accelerator centers
- More room in the cabinet - High-density LB remote I/O modules for digital inputs
- 3 misconceptions about SIL - Our expert clarifies some of the most common misunderstandings
The printed newsletter is published twice a year and is free of charge. Simply order your copy directly at our Literature page.