1. Usually, the Website can be visited without having to give personal data. The Company collects processes or uses personal data only as far as the user reveals it and if it is necessary for the constitution, organization in content or the alteration of a contract.
2. This Website does not collect personally identifiable information when you browse this Web site and request pages from our servers unless you voluntarily and knowingly provide it to the Company (information requests, entering into agreements with the Company, etc.). This means that the Company will not know your name, your email address, or any other personally identifiable information just because you browse the Web site. The Company stores IP-addresses, dates of the Website visit, the browser used and the web page you visited before the Website.
3. The Company will send personally identifiable information about you to third parties in the following limited circumstances:
- You consent to share such information.
We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to
(a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request,
(b) enforce the provisions stated in our Legal Statement, including investigation of potential violations thereof,
(c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or
(d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of the Company or the public as required or permitted by law.
4. The Web site uses "cookie" technology. "Cookies" are encrypted strings of text that a Web site stores on a user's computer.
The types of Cookies that we use are referred to as "Session Cookies” and/or “Persistent Cookies”.
Session Cookies are temporary and are automatically deleted once the session ends.
Persistent Cookies remain on your computer hard drive until you delete them or are otherwise removed upon expiration.
We use Session-Cookies to store information which enables us to improve your experience with our Website. You may set your browser to reject Cookies (consult the instructions for your particular browser on how to do this).
If your bowser rejects cookies some functionalities on the our Website will not work or not work as expected.
5. This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. In case of activation of the IP anonymization, Google will truncate/anonymize the last octet of the IP address for Member States of the European Union as well as for other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, the full IP address is sent to and shortened by Google servers in the USA. On behalf of the website provider Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website provider.
Please find further information on Google Analytics Terms of Service & Privacy at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245. Please note that on this website, Google Analytics code is supplemented by “gat._anonymizeIp();” ensuring an anonymized collection of IP addresses (so called IP-masking).
All changes will be made here so that you will always know what information we gather, how we might use that information and whether we will disclose it to anyone.