Pepperl+Fuchs vision sensors bridge the gap between standard photoelectric sensors and costly machine vision systems with a more powerful and flexible solution. They have been set up for easy installation and operation without programming language. Vision sensors are significantly more efficient and flexible than light barriers, for example, and they are distinctly simpler in design due to the configuration for one special field of application, and thus less expensive than conventional industrial vision systems.
Vision sensors products
- Vision Sensors for Sheet Verification
- The sheet verification sensors BIS510 and VOS412-BIS support a fast and easy monitoring of the correct sheet order e.g., in assembling, folding or binding machines.
- Vision Sensors for Precision Positioning
- The Vision Sensor VOS120-FFPL has been developed for the precision positioning of high-bay racking operating equipment. It detects circular holes in the racking structure and their positional deviation from the nominal position.
- Vision Sensors Series VOS300
- The VOS302 is a versatile vision sensor suitable for detection tasks such as presence, completeness and position checks. The sensor can be configured via the intuitive VOS3 Config PC interface and then operated without a PC.