Each year, industry spends millions on damages due to lightning and surge related causes. Surge and lightning protection barriers divert harmful voltage transients and surge currents to ground. They protect all measurement and control signals, whether inside a control room, in the field, or even inside a hazardous area.
- Snap-on modules for K-System
- These surge protection barriers are designed for use with K-System. By simply snapping them into the K-System housing, the modules are safely grounded via a grounding bar.
- Junction Box modules for DIN Rail mounting
- The universal surge protection is simply snapped onto the DIN rail. The grounding occurs via the grounded rail.
- Screw-in modules for Field Devices
- These surge protection barriers have sturdy metal housings with different thread versions to fit into various field device housings.
- AC Surge Protectors
- These AC surge protection barriers protect 115/230 V power supplies against destructive power surges.