This and other exciting topics await you in the current newsletter edition NEWS FOR FACTORY AUTOMATION:
- A Finger on the Pulse of Automation – Pepperl+Fuchs with unique development expertise in ultrasonic sensor technology.
- The F31K2 for valve position feedback ensures optimum plant availability at Frisia Zout.
- The R2100 is the world’s first Multi-Ray LED Scanner (2-D LiDAR sensor) with Pulse Ranging Technology.
- Magnetic precision in robotics with the new magnetic rotary encoders.
- Always on the right track with the positioning system Position Guided Vision for automated guided vehicles.
The printed newsletter is published twice a year and is free of charge. Simply order your copy directly at our Literature page.