A group of innovative technologies is combined in the 2D laser scanner. Based on Pulse Ranging Technology (PRT), the R2000 provides a high sensor performance and immunity as well as an exceptional functionality.
The measuring principle PRT together with the rotating measuring head allows a gapless all-around vision of 360°.
Due to its compact design and 360° vision, the R2000 can be used in a variety of applications. With a high sample rate and scanning frequency of 50 Hz, the R2000 is ideal for high-speed applications. This includes traditional markets like logistics, transport, and industrial conveyors. It also includes new applications such as monitoring tasks in building automation, transportation, and many more.
2D laser scanner highlights:
- Gapless all-around vision due to measuring angle 360°
- Accurate position detection with small, highly precise PRT sensor
- Suitable for high-speed applications due to high scanning frequency of 50 Hz
- Small light spot allows detection of very small objects (2 mm @ 2 m) or accurate edge detection
- Simple alignment due to red transmitting light
- Interactive all-around display provides comfortable operation and commissioning without any auxiliary material