The new features that Pepperl+Fuchs has added to the BIS510 sheet verification sensor make it even more powerful for use on all common collating, folding, and binding machines. In addition to the familiar functions such as image comparison and 1-D and 2-D code reading, the BIS510 can now reliably detect misfed sheets in sheet sequences. This function also allows the BIS510 to be used in vertical collating machines.
Another innovative feature has barcode processing enhanced with refined image processing technology so that very large barcodes can be detected and evaluated.
Highlights at a glance:
- New: Multi shots for long barcodes
- New: Teaching and comparing of arc sequences
- Safe sheet verification by image or code matching in high speed applications
- Automatic Teach-In of reference sheet reduces operator workload and changeover time
- Reads barcodes vertically and horizontally, Data Matrix codes omnidirectionally
- Optimal illumination ensures reliable detection even on reflective surfaces
- Reads even large barcodes via multi exposures