SU18 and SU19 Series Fiber Optic Sensors - Clarity at Last
User-friendly fiber optic sensors
Fiber optic sensors SU18 and SU19 series
For device parameterization, simply position the object to be detected and press the sensor's teach-in button. Due to the AGC (Automatic Gain Control) automatic switching threshold and amplification, these intelligent sensors automatically calibrate settings such as switching thresholds and optimum amplification for the detection of small parts, etc.
Comfort Line SU19 series for special tasks: with high resolution four-digit display
SU19: high resolution indication
The back panel wiring via bridge contacts minimizes cost, and also saves time and effort. Compared with other sensors, the replacement of devices on the standard rail is much faster and easier with SU19 fiber optic sensors.
Benefits at a glance:
- Clear and visible data with a high resolution percentage display for smooth operation
- Clear target detection with just two clicks and AGC (automatic switching threshold and amplification)
- Smallest enclosure: just 9 mm wide and 62 mm long with master/slave concept and rear bridge contacts
- Five operating modes and various timer functions selectable for a wide variety of applications, e.g. high speed mode up to 30 µs, or glass mode for clear object detection
Basic Line SU18 series for standard applications: the fastest sensor in its class
The user can easily switch between three operating modes by DIP switch, without additional programming. Exceptional features include the high-speed mode for fast object detection and the high resolution mode for low contrasts.
SU18/35 high power fiber optic sensor for remote range applications
SU18/35: The high-power version offers the largest sensing ranges
Benefits at a glance:
- Four versions available: SU18 Standard and SU18/35 High Power, each with teach-in and AGC or potentiometer
- AGC (Automatic Gain Control) for foolproof and faster teach-in
- Clear indication of signal status and function reserve on dual display
- Various operating modes and selectable timer functions tailored to specific applications
- Narrow 9 mm enclosure enables the mounting of more sensors with the same amount of available space